Feature Sets allow you to customize the left-side options presented to selected clients. For example, with Feature Sets you can create a support-focused portal where only the Support tab options are shown.
Feature Sets also allow you to choose the default home page presented to clients when they click on the Home tab.
Creating a Feature Set
To create a Feature Set:
- Navigate to Partner > Settings when logged into your tenant
- Select the Feature Set option under the Configuration column
- Select the Add button on the top right side of the page
- Select the Name, Home Page, and Features that you want in your feature set
- For more details on the "Use menu items flagged as Support Home?" option, read this article
Assigning a Feature Set to a Company
To assign a Feature Set to a Company:
- Navigate to Partner > Clients
- Select the Edit All button at the top right of the screen
- Select the checkboxes next to the companies you want to assign the new feature set
- Select the Feature Set button and follow the prompts to assign the feature set
You will need to refresh the page for the feature set to reflect accurately on the Partner > Clients overview screen.
Note that you can also assign a feature set when first adding a company - when creating a company within Partner > Clients, you'll see the option in their setup menu to select the feature set via a dropdown.