Feature Sets allow you to customize the left-side options presented to selected clients. For example, with Feature Sets you can create a support-focused portal where only the Support tab options are shown.
Feature Sets also allow you to choose the default home page presented to clients when they click on the Home tab.
To create a Feature Set:
- Go to the Settings option under the Partner tab.
- Choose the Feature Sets option under the page header.
- Click the Add button on the top right side of the page.
- Choose the options you want shown and press Submit.
To assign a Feature Set to a Company.
- Go to the Clients option under the Partner tab.
- Click the Edit All button and select the checkboxes next to the companies you want assigned the new Feature Set.
- Choose the Feature Set option button and make the changes.
You can also assign a Feature Set to a single company by editing that company's settings.