If you are using Cloudflare, please do not "mask" the custom CNAME used for CloudRadial. Masking prevents automatic renewal.
Start in CloudRadial
Once you've completed your trial and converted to a paid subscription, you can request a free custom domain for your CloudRadial tenant. To request a custom domain:
- Go to your Partner > Account page.
- Choose the Domains tab along the top.
- Click on the Request Custom URL button. This page will show you where to map your CNAME for your custom domain.
- Once you've configured the CNAME, enter it in the request and press Submit. This will validate the CNAME and send a support ticket to support.
Note: These next steps are also applicable to current partners that receive a Partner Advisory to update their CNAME. It will show the updated CNAME to point to.
Most domains can be set up using just the information above. Here's additional information for certain situations.
- Root level domains (domains with a CNAME) are not supported.
- Because of validation issues, we cannot validate domains that start with "www".
- If you are using Cloudflare, your CNAME cannot be masked and needs to return the actual CNAME value for verification. You can test using MXToolbox.
- If you are using a CAA record to protect the domain, you will need to authorize 'digicert.com'.
There is no charge for your primary custom domain. However, if you need to change your domain later, there is a $100 one-time charge to set up the new domain. Don't forget to redirect the previous domain to the new one.
Additional domains are available for an extra $10/month. These domains map to the same location as the primary domain. If you are on the Enterprise version, these additional domains may be mapped to specific companies.
Send your additional domain request to firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to two business days to provision the additional domains.