If you had previously configured your domain to point to your original CloudRadial tenant URL, this has now changed and you should change your domain mapping to the URL provided in the directions below.
Start in CloudRadial
Once you've completed your trial and converted to a paid subscription, you can request a free custom domain for your CloudRadial tenant. To request a custom domain:
- Go to your Partner > Account page.
- Choose the Domains tab along the top.
- Click on the Request Custom URL button. This page will show you where to map your CNAME for your custom domain.
- Once you've configured the CNAME, enter it in the request and press Submit. This will validate the CNAME and send a support ticket to support.
Note: These next steps are also applicable to current partners that receive a Partner Advisory to update their CNAME. It will show the updated CNAME to point to.
Most domains can be setup using just the information above. Here's additional information for certain situations.
- Root level domains (domains with a CNAME) are not supported.
- Because of validation issues, we cannot validate domains that start with "www".
- If you are using Cloudflare, your CNAME cannot be masked and needs to return the actual CNAME value for verification. You can test using MXToolbox.
- If you are using a CAA record to protect the domain, you will need to authorize 'digicert.com'.
- Send your domain request to firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to a full business day to provision the new URL.
There is no charge for your first custom domain. However, if you need to change your domain later or want additional domains, there is a $100 one-time charge to generate each new certificate.