Starting with the July 30, 2019 release, CloudRadial now relies exclusively on a partner application for performing Office 365 data gathering. To create this application and enable access to it from CloudRadial, following these steps:
- Go to the Partner Settings page.
- Click on the Microsoft Partner link on the right side of the page.
- Click on the PowerShell Script tab at the top of the window.
- Copy the PowerShell script using the Copy to Clipboard option.
On Your Computer
- Open Windows PowerShell ISE editor as an Administrator. Administrator access is required to install the correct PowerShell modules (MSOnline and AzureAD). Use the 64 bit version of ISE.
- Open a script pane using the View menu.
- Paste the script you copied from Step 3 above.
- Click the Execute Script button (Green Arrow).
- Follow the prompts in the script.
- After the script completes, return to CloudRadial.
- Return to the Setup tab under the Microsoft Partner setup.
- Copy and paste the values for AppId, AppSecret, TenantId and Realm that were provided at the end of the PowerShell script.
- Press the Submit button at the end of the page to save your settings.
If everything has worked successfully, saving your settings will initiate a request to retrieve your clients and populate your clients in the Partner Office 365 tab.