Service forms provide the ability to display (or not display) questions based on another question's response. To create a conditional question:
- Create your question as normal. If the field starts as originally hidden, it is best to put it under the question it will depend on.
- Select the "Show more options..." link at the bottom of the question. This will show additional options including the "Hide Until" choice.
- Select the question that this question depends on from the drop down list.
- Choose the condition. For example, "Equal" would mean "hide until equal".
- In the value field, enter the text to monitor. Enter the value to match exactly with the question's answer. For example, if you setup a multi-choice box with a possible answer of Laptop, enter Laptop in the value field. Case and spacing must match.
- For checkbox question types, enter the value "true" in lowercase (no quotes).
- Save your service item and the form should render as described.