To add a new administrator, go to the Usage tab and click Users.
Designate an existing user as an administrator:
- From the users list, click on their name to display their details.
- Click the Edit button at the top right of the page.
- Using the Assigned Role section, select the appropriate Partner-level role to the user.
- The dropdown that appears will be a list of all available roles. If you're unsure which one to use, use the system default Partner role (Owner). This will give the selected user access to all of the features in the portal and can be changed later.
- You can read more on roles here: https://radials.io/SecurityRoles
- Press Submit to save the changes.
If the administrator you want to add is not listed, follow the steps above except choose Add from the top right of the Users list page to create the user.
- If users are already logged in, they will need to log out and log in again for the new roles to take effect properly.
- Users are not automatically notified and you will need to let them know they can log in to your CloudRadial tenant. They will be able to use either a token or their Office 365 credentials as long as their log in matches the email address you entered.
- Users in the Owner role (or other roles with Partner-level permissions) are always added to their company's "Admin" user group. If this setting is removed, they will also be removed from the "Admin" group.