As you begin deploying and using CloudRadial, you'll want to be able to reach out to your users with messaging, emails, notifications, and more. For this, you'll need an accurate contact list. All of this syncing helps you get the list you and your clients can agree on.
As you sync users to CloudRadial, you may find that service accounts, shared mailboxes, and other exceptions will throw your user count off. These additional options will not accurately show the true list of contacts within a company.
To mitigate these issues, CloudRadial can help you sort through them in several different ways. The following rules below can give you an idea of how we reduce non-necessary users.
- Doesn't automatically sync inactive users from your PSA tool
- Doesn't automatically sync disabled users from Office 365
- Doesn't automatically sync unlicensed users from Office 365
- Provides optional Type Mapping options to restrict which active users have access to the portal
- Provides optional Exclusion Rules to make sure that service accounts are not counted as users
Rules 1-3 can be overridden on a company-by-company basis as well to account for specific exceptions.
Once you have your clients synced to CloudRadial, your clients will have a directory of their users that is aligned to your systems and as accurate as possible.