You can automatically create groups and assign user rights in CloudRadial based on the contact types defined in your PSA or using a TypeMapping custom field for the contact.
Under Partner > Settings, look for Type Mappings and create a mapping from a Contact Type Name to a CloudRadial Group Name.
The rules for mapping are:
- All type and group names are case-sensitive.
- A user should only match one TypeMapping in your PSA if you have the option for more.
- If the group specified in CloudRadial doesn't exist for that user or company, it will be created.
- If any type mapping specifies an Administrator role or Editor role, the user will be assigned those rights.
- If any type mapping specifies "do not sync", the contact will not be synced.
- If any type mapping specifies "disable login", the login will be disabled.
- Once a user is assigned to a group based on type mapping, the group must be manually removed in CloudRadial either on the user level or under the Groups tab under the Users list.
- If you set someone to a Admin, Limited Admin or User Role that user will be set with those usage rights.
- If you need to set a CloudRadial access right without creating a group, specify the "Everyone" group, since it already exists and cannot be removed.
- Assigning someone as a company administrator will automatically add them to the "Admin" group.
Use caution when specifying "disable login", as it is possible to lock your own account out. If this occurs, contact support and we can reset your login.