When Augmentt is integrated with CloudRadial, you will have a SaaS option under Infrastructure > Software that provides data on SaaS application usage for a given company.
Configuring the Augmentt Integration
Augmentt must turn on CloudRadial integration on their systems. To configure, please open a support ticket at email@example.com. Once they have completed their steps, they will contact CloudRadial so we can enable Augmentt integration in your portal.
Setting Augmentt IDs to CloudRadial Companies
Once you secure a connection to your Augmentt account within CloudRadial, we'll need to tie in the respective IDs to their CloudRadial companies.
- Navigate to Partner > Clients
- Use the 3 blue-dot menu by the company name and click Edit
- Select the Integrations tab
- Under the 3rd Party Add-Ons section, use the Lookup field in the Augmentt Id section and find the respective company's ID
- Select Submit at the bottom to finish the process.
The data will then be found under that specific company's Infrastructure > Software section.