Wise-Pay can make it easy for clients to pay their bills with easy and seamless single-click access.
Directly from Account > Invoices, your customers can click Open Payment Portal (located at the top right corner of the page), allowing them to view and pay their outstanding account easily in the Wise-Pay portal.
Getting the Wise-Pay API Key
- In Wise-Pay, head to Configure > Merchants and select the merchant you wish to configure.
- Click the Integrations tab
- Check the Is Enabled flag in the CloudRadial section
- If CloudRadial is not presented as an option, use the Desk Director option.
- The token system works the same.
- Click the Display button to reveal the API key
- Copy this key as you will need it for the API connection to CloudRadial.
Plugging the Wise-Pay API Key into CloudRadial
- Head to Partner > Settings > Integrations
- Select Wise-Pay from the right-hand column
- Tick the box for Enable Wise-Pay payment portal? and paste in your API key
- Select Submit to finalize the settings
Understanding Wise-Pay Functionality in CloudRadial
Your customers will be navigated to a new browser tab and automatically authenticated to view the Wise-Pay Dashboard where they are able to view and pay their invoices in the Wise-Pay portal.
Customers will need to authenticate again via sign-in to manage certain aspects of their account, such as:
- Updating their contact details
- Updating payment methods
- Changing automatic payment settings