Thread (formerly Chatgenie) allows your service team to chat with clients in Microsoft Teams and Slack, plus a whole lot more. You can integrate Thread with CloudRadial while also allowing the chat widget to automatically pull the user's name and email from their CloudRadial log-in information.
More details on their product can be found here: https://www.getthread.com
Thread Integration Instructions
- Go to Messenger
- Click the Installation tab
- Copy the App ID shown (you'll need this for later)
Then in CloudRadial:
- Navigate to Partner > Settings
- Select Integrations on the right (under the Configuration column)
- Select the Thread option
- Check the box that labeled Enable Thread?
- Enter your App Id (from Thread)
Your Thread icon should appear at the bottom right of the screen after a refresh.
The username and email are prefilled so when a chat is started. The result is that the user's name and email will appear in the chat automatically without requiring them to type them in.