Domotz integration provides a new Network tab under Infrastructure. It shows your client's devices obtained through the Domotz API.
- In your Domotz portal, https://portal.domotz.com, click on the Settings option.
- On the Settings page, click on the API Keys tab.
- Create a new API Key.
- Record the API Key and Endpoint URL.
- Go to Partner > Settings and click on the Integrations option on the right side.
- Click on the Domotz option on the right side.
- Click on the "Enable Domotz" checkbox and enter the API Key and Endpoint URL that you obtained above.
- Click on Submit to save the changes.
In CloudRadial (Client Settings)
- To link a client to their Domotz agent, go to Partner > Clients.
- Click on the client and choose the Edit option (top right of the page).
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top.
- Under 3rd Party Add-ons click the Lookup button Domotz agent Id. A lookup dialog appears. Enter blank or the first characters of the agent name. Select the agent from the list. Their Id populates in the text box.
- Save the settings.
The Network tab should now appear under the client's Infrastructure settings. If the client is already open in a browser (or it's your account), you will need to refresh the page to see the new tab.
Domotz information is pulled directly from Domotz so it make take a few seconds for information to initially appear. Then, network reports are cached for one hour to speed up additional queries.