You can easily integrate TimeZest into your CloudRadial ticketing using the confirmation page settings. To integrate TimeZest:
- Edit your catalog item (report a problem or request service)
- Choose the Confirmation tab
- Click on the source code button </>
- Paste the code below, changing the link to the URL you generated using the URL Generator in TimeZest.
- Be sure to replace the URL as needed and the [srnumber] or other ticket ID at the end of the URL with the @TicketId token so that CloudRadial inserts the ticket number generated during Submit.
- Click on the source code button </> a second time to close the HTML editing. You should see the TimeZest form displayed. (if you don't close the source editing, the changes won't be saved).
<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 1200px;" src="https://yourdomain.timezest.com/resource/in-person-30/ticket/@TicketId"></iframe>
Now, when items are submitted, the user will receive a prompt for scheduling.
TimeZest Best Practices
Often times, partners will use a specific link of technician's calendars. This is always an option on specific tickets - for example, tickets relating to specific system (such as network issues) may be routed to a network specialist.
Generally speaking, the easiest way to make the TimeZest integration worthwhile and scalable is to build a support group team in TimeZest that works via a round-robin assignment of appointments. To do so:
- Log into TimeZest
- Use the Teams option on the left-hand menu to build a new support team of technicians
- Select + New Team button at the top right.
- Build out the service team based on your PSA preferences - for example, the Service Team from the Professional Services board.
- Set their scheduling algorithm - a good starting point is to use Round Robin.
- Once you have a team built out, use the URL Generator option on the right to generate a URL for the appropriate team.
This team-based URL is the one you'll use for tickets for more broad effect.