When setting up tickets within CloudRadial, you may want to customize the Source from which they come. In PSAs such as ConnectWise and Autotask, this can help quickly triage where the tickets come from (in our case, the Client Portal or similar).
While the Source field exists within the tickets, it is not prefilled by default to avoid errors with other PSA systems that don't have a Source field. To enable them, follow these 3 steps:
- Run the Source lab
- Set the Source token
- Publish out the content packages containing tickets
1. Running the Source Lab
We'll start by running a script to add the Source token to all tickets in bulk. In CloudRadial, such scripts are referred to as Labs.
Unfamiliar with tokens in CloudRadial? Read more about them here.
- Head over to Partner > Account in your tenant
- Select the Labs tab at the top
- Under the Content section, select the option to Add @DefaultSource to all service requests
- Wait for the job to finish out - it may take a few minutes
2. Set the Source Token
The lab will run and ensure that the @DefaultSource token is added to all tickets (both in the Problem Reports and Service Request areas). All you need to do now is tell CloudRadial what @DefaultSource stands for, since it's a token placeholder for a real value.
- Head over to Partner > Settings
- Select Tokens on the right-hand menu under Configuration
- Look for the existing @DefaultSource token and select it
- Input a value for the token that matches your PSA - for example, Portal
- Select Submit to finalize the token
3. Publish Out the Content Packages Containing Tickets
Now that the source field is added and accounted for with the token, the only remaining step is to publish out the content folders containing the tickets. Because the lab modified the tickets, they will return to an Unpublished state. Publishing them out will ensure that the new changes are live.
- Head to Partner > Content
- Navigate to either the Problem Reports or Service Requests
- Select the content package containing the tickets and select Publish at the top
- Repeat this for any content package containing tickets
- Once publishing is complete, your tickets will be attributed to the right source