At the time of this article's publish date, CloudRadial doesn't support native localization. However, for both our client's preferences and for localization needs, the sidebar is customizable and can theoretically support any language injection.
The portal supports only version of the sidebar - so any change you make will affect all of the tenant for all clients loaded into the portal.
To change the sidebar:
- Navigate to Partner > Settings
- Click on Account & Branding at the top right, under Setup
- Select the Sidebar tab
- Rename any section to the desired name(s)
- Refresh the browser to notice changes
Things to note:
- Those with the Support Home home page enabled will have the option of also changing the description beneath the Support Home icons, as well as the icons themselves
- Depending on the level of customization, this may require some basic knowledge of HTML
- The new custom naming will not overwrite Partner > Content
- Ex: Renaming "Problem Reports" to "Tickets" will still result in "Problem Reports" being the name of the section within Partner > Content