Using a combination of question field ids and the Script tab under a service item, you can build out a custom script that gets attached to the ticket when submitted. For a simple example of this:
- Create a new service item (Report a Problem / Request Service).
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click on the Subject question to expand to see all properties.
- Click the "Show more options" at the bottom of the of the Subject question.
- Add the word "Subject" (no quotes) to the JSON / Field ID value.
- Click on the Script tab at the top of editing page.
- Enter the following script and save.
$val = "@Subject"
Now when a new ticket is created, an attachment will be added with the content of the script with tokens replaced by the values submitted by the user.