The CloudRadial API is currently in development. For suggestions and use cases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CloudRadial API lets you better integrate your existing systems. It provides a standard REST API for retrieving or storing data in CloudRadial.
To get started with the CloudRadial API:
- Navigate to Partner > Settings
- Select Integrations under the Configuration column on the right
- Select API from the list of available integrations.
- Select the +Add API Key button and give it a name of your choosing
- Copy the Public Key and the Private Key and save them for future usage
- The Private Key will no longer be visible past this screen, so take care to store it
Testing in Swagger
With the Public and Private Keys created above, visit https://api.us.cloudradial.com/swagger.
- Click on the Authorize button at the top right and enter your key values
- Expand an API and click the Try it out button on the top-right side of the API
- Scroll down to the bottom of the API and press the Execute button to see the results
When accessing in using C#, you will need to specify the username and password as credentials to create a basic authentication token.
Sample code to call this API:
string username = "11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111";
string password = "11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111";
RestClient client = new RestClient("https://api.us.cloudradial.com");
client.Authenticator = new HttpBasicAuthenticator(username, password);
RestRequest request = new RestRequest("/api/company", METHOD.GET, DataFormat.Json);
var response = await client.ExecuteAsync(request);
Each API may have different parameters that affect the results returned. Common parameters are:
- Skip - The number of records to skip over before returning results. Leave blank or enter 0 for the first page.
- Take - The number of records to return. The default is 10. Using a Skip value of 10 and a Take value of 10 returns the second page of records.
- Order - The field to sort the results by.
- Direction - The sort order of the results.
- a - Ascending
- d - Descending.
- Filter - Enter a field name for the filter.
- Condition - Enter a test condition.
- eq - Equals
- contains - Contains
- Value - Enter a value to test the filter against
For example, to search for all companies containing the name digital, enter name for Filter, contains for Condition, and digital for value.