The CloudRadial API is currently in development. For suggestions and use cases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CloudRadial API lets you better integrate your existing systems. It provides a standard REST API for retrieving or storing data in CloudRadial.
To get started with the CloudRadial API:
- Navigate to Partner > Settings
- Select Integrations under the Configuration column on the right
- Select API from the list of available integrations.
- Select the +Add API Key button and give it a name of your choosing
- Copy the Public Key and the Private Key and save them for future usage
- The Private Key will no longer be visible past this screen, so take care to store it
Testing in Swagger
With the Public and Private Keys created above, visit https://api.us.cloudradial.com/swagger.
- Click on the Authorize button at the top right and enter your key values
- Expand an API and click the Try it out button on the top-right side of the API
- Scroll down to the bottom of the API and press the Execute button to see the results
When accessing in using C#, you will need to specify the username and password as credentials to create a basic authentication token.
Sample code to call this API:
string username = "11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111";
string password = "11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111";
RestClient client = new RestClient("https://api.us.cloudradial.com");
client.Authenticator = new HttpBasicAuthenticator(username, password);
RestRequest request = new RestRequest("/api/company", METHOD.GET, DataFormat.Json);
var response = await client.ExecuteAsync(request);
Each API may have different parameters that affect the results returned. Common parameters are:
- Skip - The number of records to skip over before returning results. Leave blank or enter 0 for the first page.
- Take - The number of records to return. The default is 10. Using a Skip value of 10 and a Take value of 10 returns the second page of records.
- Order - The field to sort the results by.
- Direction - The sort order of the results.
- a - Ascending
- d - Descending.
- Filter - Enter a field name for the filter.
- Condition - Enter a test condition.
- eq - Equals
- contains - Contains
- Value - Enter a value to test the filter against
For example, to search for all companies containing the name digital, enter name for Filter, contains for Condition, and digital for value.
Article is closed for comments.