The CloudRadial API is currently in development. For suggestions and use cases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CloudRadial API lets you better integrate your existing systems. It provides a standard REST API for retrieving or storing data in CloudRadial.
To get started with the CloudRadial API, go to the Partner Settings page and choose Integrations on the right side. Choose API from the list of available integrations. Here, click the Generate button to create a username and password. Save these values someplace secure immediately after generation since they won't be available later.
Testing in Swagger
With the username and password created above, visit https://api.us.cloudradial.com/swagger.
- Click on the "Authorize" button at the top right and enter your values.
- Expand an API and click the "Try it out" button on the top right side of the API.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the API and press the "Execute" button to see the results.
When accessing in using C#, you will need to specify the username and password as credentials to create a Basic authentication token. Sample code to call this API:
string username = "11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111";
string password = "11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111";
RestClient client = new RestClient("https://api.us.cloudradial.com");
client.Authenticator = new HttpBasicAuthenticator(username, password);
RestRequest request = new RestRequest("/api/company", METHOD.GET, DataFormat.Json);
var response = await client.ExecuteAsync(request);
Each API may have different parameters that affect the results returned. Common parameters are:
- Skip - The number of records to skip over before returning results. Leave blank or enter 0 for the first page.
- Take - The number of records to return. The default is 10. Using a Skip value of 10 and a Take value of 10 returns the second page of records.
- Order - The field to sort the results by.
- Direction - The sort order of the results.
- a - Ascending
- d - Descending.
- Filter - Enter a field name for the filter.
- Condition - Enter a test condition.
- eq - Equals
- contains - Contains
- Value - Enter a value to test the filter against
For example, to search for all companies containing the name "digital", enter "name" for Filter, "contains" for Condition and "digital" for value. (no quotes).