When Office 365 won't sync or stops syncing with CloudRadial, it typically involves a rights issue with the application that we generate using the PowerShell script under the Partner Settings -> Microsoft Partner setup.
To resolve, first try rerunning the script and ensuring that it runs correctly with no error messages. In CloudRadial, replace the Application ID and Application Secret that the script generates. You can run the script multiple times without any issues as long as you remember to update these values in CloudRadial.
If rerunning the script doesn't resolve the issue, you may need to go to your Azure Active Directory setup and make sure that the application was created successfully and the necessary rights were granted.
Updating in Azure
- Go to portal.azure.com
- Open the Azure Active Directory tab.
- Go to App Registrations, then click on All Applications.
- Open the App "CloudRadial Partner Application (partnerid)"
- If the status of any rights show anything other can "Granted", click on the "Grant admin consent" button at the top of the page to apply.
- After this try rerunning the a company sync and the problem should be resolved.
- All companies will sync automatically during the nightly sync process.