Addigy provides an easy way to pull Mac endpoint information into CloudRadial. To integrate with Addigy:
Setting up Addigy
- Go to your Addigy dashboard.
- Go to Account Integrations.
- Click the "Add API" button at the top right of the screen.
- Enter a name for the API such as CloudRadial and press Save.
- Record the Client ID and Client Secret values.
Setting up CloudRadial
- Go to Partner Settings.
- Choose Integrations on the right side.
- Choose Addigy on the right side.
- Click to enable Addigy integration and enter the values you created above.
- Save the settings.
In order to sync endpoints to companies, you must edit each company from Partner Clients, go to the Add-ons tab and press the Lookup button to lookup the policy that matches that company. You can separate multiple policies with a comma.
Addigy syncing will occur during nightly processing and endpoints will be matched to the companies for which a policy is defined. A "Sync Now" link is also available on the Integrations page to force an immediate sync. Based on the number of endpoints, syncing may take a while. A job is created to monitor sync progress.