Obtain Your Datto XML Feed URL
- In the Datto Partner Portal, select Admin from the menu bar, then select Integrations from the drop down menu.
- Click Device Information under the XML Feeds heading.
- This will open a new browser page with the XML feed's URL in the address bar. Copy that URL to the clipboard.
Setup CloudRadial (Partner Settings)
- In CloudRadial, go to Partner | Settings and choose the Integrations option from the right side choices.
- Choose the Datto Backup integration from the right side choices.
- Click the Enabled checkbox and paste the URL from the steps above into the Datto XML Feed List.
Setup CloudRadial (Client Settings)
- Go to Partner | Clients and choose the company you want to setup for Backup reporting.
- Click the Edit button for that company and choose the Add-ons tab along the top.
- Use the Lookup button to select the Datto hostname. You can select multiple hostnames for one client, just separate the hostnames with a comma.
After you have completed the above steps, impersonate the client admin and you'll see a new Backups option under the Security tab. This will provide the clients current backup information.