1. Obtain Your Datto XML Feed URL
- In the Datto Partner Portal, select Admin from the menu bar, then select Integrations from the drop down menu.
- Click Device Information under the XML Feeds heading.
- This will open a new browser page with the XML feed's URL in the address bar. Copy that URL to the clipboard.
2. Set Up CloudRadial (Partner > Settings)
- In CloudRadial, go to Partner > Settings and choose the Integrations option from the right side choices.
- Choose the Datto Backup integration from the right side choices.
- Click the Enabled checkbox and paste the URL from the steps above into the Datto XML Feed List.
3. Set Up CloudRadial (Client > Settings)
- Go to Partner > Clients and choose the company you want to set up for backup reporting.
- Click the Edit button for that company using the 3 blue-dot menu by their name.
- Choose the Integrations tab along the top.
- Use the Lookup button to select the Datto hostname in the Datto Backup Hosts field. You can select multiple hostnames for one client, just separate the hostnames with a comma.
After you have completed the above steps, impersonate the client admin and you'll see a new Backups option under the Security tab. This will provide the client's current backup information.