Auvik integration provides a new Network tab under Infrastructure. It shows your client's devices and networks.
- In your Auvik dashboard, click on "Manage Users" underneath the Admin area.
- Click on the Invite Users option to create a dedicated account for this integration. If you want to use an existing email address, skip to the next In Auvik section.
- Enter an email address for this user. This will need to a valid email account. You can use an alias for another email account.
- Select the clients that you want to integrate with CloudRadial (or check All).
- Select the "Roles" drop down and choose "API Access Only".
- Send the invitation.
- Accept the Invite you receive from above.
- Log in with your (new) Auvik account. If you only have API access, you will be taken to the Profile page.
- Generate the API key and save.
- Review the URL for your Auvik dashboard. It contains your Auvik region, which is the section just before ".my.auvik.com". It is typically a country code and number such as "us1" or "us2". You will need this region code for the integration.
In CloudRadial (Partner Settings)
- Go to the Settings tab under Partner.
- Click on the Integrations tab along the top.
- Click on the "Auvik" option on the right side of the page.
- Enter the email address, API key and enter the API URL based on the region code above. This API URL will look like:
- After you enter the password, you can use the "Test Credentials" link that appears to verify the settings.
- Save the settings.
In CloudRadial (Client Settings)
- To link a client to their Auvik tenant, go to Clients tab under Partner.
- Click on the client and choose the Edit option (top right of the page).
- Click on the "Add-ons" tab at the top.
- Press the Lookup button Auvik Client Id. A lookup dialog appears. Enter blank or the first characters of the clients domain. Select the client from the list. Their Id populates in the text box.
- Save the settings.
The Network tab should now appear under the client's Infrastructure settings. If the client is already open in a browser (or it's your account), you will need to refresh the page to see the new tab.
Auvik information is pulled directly from Auvik so it make take a few seconds for information to initially appear. Then, network reports are cached for one hour to speed up additional queries.