Service forms provide the ability to display (or not display) questions based on another question's response. To create a conditional question:
- Create your question as normal. If the field starts as originally hidden, it is best to put it under the question it will depend on.
- Select the "Show more options..." link at the bottom of the question. This will show additional options including the "Hide Until" choice.
- Select the question that this question depends on from the drop down list.
- Choose the condition. For example, "Equal" would mean "hide until equal".
- In the value field, enter the text to monitor. Enter the value to match exactly with the question's answer. For example, if you setup a multi-choice box with a possible answer of Laptop, enter Laptop in the value field. Case and spacing must match.
- For checkbox question types, enter the value "true" in lowercase (no quotes). For items you've set as default selected by using the exclamation mark, do not include the exclamation mark in the text.
- Save your service item and the form should render as described.