CloudRadial provides the ability to bulk import tickets from an Excel spreadsheet for a particular company.
- Create a spreadsheet with the details to be included with each ticket. The column headers are used as the question labels and the cell values are the question answers. Columns without a column header are ignored. (See attached sample)
- Open the company under the Partner | Clients tab and click on the link for "Import Tickets".
- Enter a default subject and description for the new tickets and upload the file created above.
- Select an administrator in the company to assign the tickets to.
- Press Submit to import the file and create new tickets. A ticket is created for each row in the spreadsheet.
Mapping to Custom Fields
Column headers that start with an asterisk indicate that column maps to custom field in the PSA. For example, the column header "*Hardware Tag" would map to the "Hardware Tag" custom field. Spelling, case and spacing must match exactly with your custom field.