To provide CloudRadial information to BrightGauge and other dashboard/analytics software, use CloudRadial's Dropbox option to create data exports of key CloudRadial data.
Currently, the Dropbox integration supports:
- Planner - This data contains the details to the planner cards, such as pricing, client attribution, description, and more.
- Endpoints - This data is updated daily. This single file contains both endpoints and servers. (cloudradial-endpoints.csv)
- Feedback - This data is updated within a few minutes of when new feedback is received. (cloudradial-feedback.csv)
To connect CloudRadial to Dropbox:
- Under the Integrations option under Partner > Settings, choose the Dropbox integration.
- Connect your Dropbox account to CloudRadial
- CloudRadial now automatically updates data files in the /Apps/CloudRadial folder as received or during a nightly process.