There are three reserved token names which you can use without specifying them under the PSA routing options. These predefined token values are:
- @PartnerName - Your name as defined in your Account | Settings.
- @PartnerSupportEmail - Your email address as defined in your Account | Settings.
- @CompanyName - Your client's company name.
- @CompanyPSAKey - Your client's PSA record ID.
- @CompanyPSAIdentifier - Your client's PSA company identifier (ConnectWise only).
Where tickets are coming from a user, these token values are also available:
- @UserName- User display name.
- @UserEmail - User email address.
- @UserPSAKey - User PSA record ID.
- @UserOneDrivePath - User web URL path to their OneDrive storage.
Any tokens you create with these names will be ignored.
Article is closed for comments.