If you've got Crewhu as your CSAT solution, you can use it to fuel your customer satisfaction surveys (CSAT) in your portal. The integration allows you to view CSAT reviews from emails in CloudRadial, and to collect CSAT reviews directly from customers who are using the CloudRadial portal.
The sync is bi-directional, so feedback logged in CloudRadial will populate Crewhu and vice-versa.
Read below on how to connect your CloudRadial account with Crewhu.
- Core Requirements
- Step 1: Creating an API Key in CloudRadial
- Step 2: Establishing the Integration in Crewhu
- Step 3: Setting Up the Integration in CloudRadial
- Important Notes
Crewhu Badass subscription (Yes, it's the name of their tier).
Crewhu CSAT Surveys set and integrated with a PSA.
CloudRadial Portal integrated with a PSA.
Step 1: Creating an API Key in CloudRadial
Log into your CloudRadial tenant and perform the following:
- Navigate to Partner > Settings within the feature set
- Select Integrations from the Configuration menu on the right
- Select API (Beta)
- Select +Add API Key
- Give the API key whatever name you want (we recommend keeping it simple, like "Crewhu Integration"
- Select Submit to finalize the API key creation
Your API key credentials will be displayed on the screen. They are made up of a public key and a private key. It is important to save this data as the private key will not be displayed again.
Step 2: Establishing the Integration in Crewhu
Log into your Crewhu and perform the following:
- Expand the General item
- Click the Integrations option inside the Settings section on the menu to the left
- Select the Integrations section
- Click the +Add” button
The side screen titled Setup Integration will appear. Select CloudRadial from the Type drop-down and add a name for this integration.
Tip: Choose a name that makes the purpose of this integration clear, like “CloudRadial Main Integration” or similar. After that, paste the public and private key values that were generated in CloudRadial earlier and Select the Test Integration button:
- If the API key data is correct, a confirmation message will be displayed.
- If the API key data is incorrect, review the API key data and try again.
Once confirmed working, select the Save button:
After saving the integration, the webhook to be applied on CloudRadial will be displayed. Select the Copy button to copy this URL to your clipboard:
Step 3: Setting Up the Integration in CloudRadial
Back in your CloudRadial tenant:
- Navigate to Partner > Feedback from the feature set:
- In the Feedback page, select the Settings button at the top right corner:
- Select the Edit button at the top right
- Make sure to check that the Feedback enabled? checkbox is flagged
- Scrolll down and locate the field called JSON Webhook URL
- Paste the URL generated in Crewhu and select Submit
Done! Your CloudRadial integration is set up and ready to go.
In the Feedback Settings screen in CloudRadial, it is possible to configure the option for CloudRadial to post feedback in the ticket system when a survey is answered. Crewhu also has this option. So, without this being enabled on both platforms, you will receive two notifications in your ticket system.
As CloudRadial is not a dedicated feedback tool (but implements feedback as a feature), it has some limitations compared to Crewhu's surveys:
- CloudRadial does not differentiate Resolved surveys from Reply surveys, all surveys are considered Reply surveys.
- CloudRadial sends only the employee responsible for the ticket (ticket owner), and it is not possible to retrieve all employees involved in the service.