TopLeft is a project reporting and management tool that works with ConnectWise and Autotask. When TopLeft is integrated with CloudRadial, your clients will have a Projects option under the Account tab. When the Projects tab is opened, a list of projects from the PSA is displayed, and each project opens a new window with the TopLeft client portal view.
- Go to Partner > Settings
- Open Integrations and choose TopLeft
- Enable the integration and provide the URL of your TopLeft instance.
- Refresh your browser, and the Projects tab will appear under the client's account tab.
- You will need the appropriate TopLeft client portal license for your clients to access their data.
You can also set the projects tab using Feature Sets.
Since Projects is a new tab and a new PSA API usage, you'll need to address the following updates:
- Update your CloudRadial PSA user rights so that the API can access Projects. Updated access information is available under the appropriate PSA integration support article.
- Update the Account Projects permission under the roles to which you want users to have access.
Please sign in to leave a comment.