Adding the CloudRadial CSAT embed code to Kaseya BMS email notifications is easy. Once you get the CSAT embed code, you can paste it into the event that you send to your client after a ticket is completed.
Getting the CSAT embed code from the CloudRadial Portal
- First login to your CloudRadial portal (must be a Partner Admin) and go to Partner > Feedback > Settings.
- Choose which code you will want to download and click Copy to Clipboard.
Note: You may want to consider disabling this in the portal if you are going to set up your CSAT as shown in this article.
Now Add the CSAT to Kaseya BMS
- Click the Admin tab to get to the Admin Dashboard.
- Go to Business Process > Email Templates.
- Choose the Notify Client Ticket Closed option.
- Select HTML mode in the editor window. Paste the copied CSAT embed code to the bottom of the message. Click Save.
Note: You must use the HTML mode button at the bottom. Do use the paste as HTML/paste HTML button on the top left
Now create a new ticket to test with you as the requester. Go to your email and click whatever rating you'd like to make sure everything is working as expected. You should now be able to see the CSAT response in CloudRadial under Partner > Feedback.
If you have any issues with set up or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.