Adding the CloudRadial CSAT embed code to a ConnectWise email template is easy. Once you get the CSAT embed code, you can paste it into the event that you send it to your client after a ticket is completed.
Enabling CSAT and Getting the Embed Code
- Log into your portal and navigate to Partner > Feedback
- Select the Settings gear at the top right
- For CSAT to work, it must be enabled. To enable it:
- Select Edit at the top right
- Ensure that Feedback enabled? is toggled on
- Select Submit to finalize CSAT enablement
- Select Settings again at the top right to re-open the CSAT dialogue
- Choose which version of the CSAT code you want to use and select Copy to Clipboard.
Once you have the HTML code copied, you'll need to follow the next steps to get the code entered into your PSA email template(s).
Adding the CSAT to Kaseya BMS
- Click the Admin tab to get to the Admin Dashboard.
- Go to Business Process > Email Templates.
- Choose the Notify Client Ticket Closed option.
- Select HTML mode in the editor window. Paste the copied CSAT embed code to the bottom of the message. Click Save.
Note: You must use the HTML mode button at the bottom. Do use the paste as HTML/paste HTML button on the top left
Now create a new ticket to test with you as the requester. Go to your email and click whatever rating you'd like to make sure everything is working as expected. You should now be able to see the CSAT response in CloudRadial under Partner > Feedback.
If you have any issues with set up or need assistance, please email email@example.com.