Adding the CloudRadial CSAT embed code to a Syncro email template is easy. Once you get the CSAT embed code, you can paste it into the event that you send to your client after a ticket is completed.
Getting the CSAT embed code from the CloudRadial Portal
- First login to your CloudRadial portal (must be a Partner Admin) and go to Partner > Feedback > Settings.
- Choose which code you will want to download and click Copy to Clipboard.
Note: You may want to consider disabling this in the portal if you are going to set up your CSAT as shown in this article.
Now Add the CloudRadial CSAT to Syncro
- Log into your Syncro MSP account and click on More > Admin
- Under Administration, click on PDF/Email Templates.
- Open the template that you want to use; most common use is Email Template and Ticket Resolved
- Click the source code button on the top left and paste the HTML code.
Create a new ticket in Syncro with you as the requester to, then check your email and click on any rating to make sure it is working as expected. You should now be able to see the CSAT response in CloudRadial under Partner > Feedback.
If you run into any issues or need assistance, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.