Adding the CloudRadial CSAT embed code to a ConnectWise email template is easy. Once you get the CSAT embed code, you can paste it into the event that you send to your client after a ticket is completed.
Getting the CSAT embed code from the CloudRadial Portal
- First login to your CloudRadial portal (must be a Partner Admin) and go to Partner > Feedback > Settings.
- Choose which code you will want to download and click Copy to Clipboard.
Note: You may want to consider disabling this in the portal if you are going to set up your CSAT as shown in this article.
Now Add the CloudRadial CSAT to ConnectWise
- In ConnectWise, go to System > Setup Tables > Service > Email Formats > Service Email to Customer (closed tickets).
- Click the Type dropdown and choose the ticket status that you want to include the CSAT. Normal use case is Service Email to Customer (closed ticket).
- Now, in the Email Template Setup section, click Source and paste your embed code, make sure you position it properly for how you would like it to appear to customers.
- If you click the Source button again you can see how it looks and if you are satisfied, click Save.
Now create a test ticket with you as the requester and check your email and click a CSAT rating to make sure everything is looking right and working properly. You should now be able to see the CSAT response in CloudRadial under Partner > Feedback.
If you run into any issues or have any questions feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.