Adding the CloudRadial CSAT embed code to a ConnectWise email template is easy. Once you get the CSAT embed code, you can paste it into the event that you send it to your client after a ticket is completed.
Enabling CSAT and Getting the Embed Code
- Log into your portal and navigate to Partner > Feedback
- Select the Settings gear at the top right
- For CSAT to work, it must be enabled. To enable it:
- Select Edit at the top right
- Ensure that Feedback enabled? is toggled on
- Select Submit to finalize CSAT enablement
- Select Settings again at the top right to re-open the CSAT dialogue
- Choose which version of the CSAT code you want to use and select Copy to Clipboard.
Once you have the HTML code copied, you'll need to follow the next steps to get the code entered into your PSA email template(s).
Adding the CloudRadial CSAT to Autotask
- In your Autotask account, navigate to Admin > Notification Templates > Service Desk
Edit the Notify Customer of Ticket Completion event
- In the Email Message section, paste your embed code where you'd like the survey to appear.
Now create a test ticket and make yourself the requester. You can then check your email and click the rating for the survey. Once you submit the survey, you should be able to see it in the CloudRadial portal under Partner > Feedback.
If you are having issues with set up or have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.