Assessments and assessment templates can be updated directly from Excel files. This can be helpful when wanting to bulk update or run through the assessments without needing to create duplicate copies of the original.
Note that questions within the Excel file are matched together based on the UpdateKey column, so pay close attention to it when creating an update file Excel.
To update an existing assessment, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Compliance > Assessments within a given client.
- Locate the assessment that you wish to update - use the 3 blue dot menu on that assessment to Export the assessment as an Excel file.
- Make updates as needed to the Excel file for that assessment.
- Need help with understanding our Excel file format? Read this article to learn more.
- Once the necessary changes have been made, select the assessment that you wish to update and use the 3 blue dot menu on that assessment to Update the assessment.
- Attach the update file you created and select Submit to finalize the update process.