With support for a growing number of PSAs, CloudRadial's three-way synchronization between CloudRadial, Office 365, and the PSA can vary based on the features supported by the various systems.
Below is the list of sync features/options and the capabilities of each PSA that CloudRadial supports.
|Sync to CloudRadial|
|Sync from 365||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sync from PSA||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Match 365 users with PSA users||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Manage by PSA Type Mapping (1)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Update CloudRadial from PSA territory and account manager||✓||✓||-||-|
|Exclude users from sync based on email or filter||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sync logging details||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sync CloudRadial to/from PSA|
|Update PSA user details from 365||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Set PSA contact active status based on 365||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Update PSA contact with Office 365 account presence (2)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Update PSA contact with SupportPIN (3)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Update PSA contact with Office 365 Id (4)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Update PSA company with Office 365 Id (5)||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Ignore name updates from 365||✓||✓||-||-|
|Match on Office 365 alternate emails||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Match on PSA alternate emails (6)||✓||✓||-||-|
|Sync CloudRadial from Office 365|
|Include 365 user details including pictures, alternate emails, and assigned products||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Exclude licenses from sync based Office 365 SKU ID||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Exclude 365 users who do not have any listed licenses||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Ignore 365 users without a first name and last name||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sync to Office 365|
|Self-service update for users to update their own 365 and PSA details (7)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- ConnectWise has a contact types field. For other PSAs, create a custom field (UDF) named TypeMapping (text or dropdown list) for contacts and use that field to specify the contact type.
- Create a custom field (UDF) named SupportPIN (text). It will be updated from CloudRadial automatically. ConnectWise will also add the Support PIN as a contact note.
- Create a custom field (UDF) named IsOffice365 (checkbox or text). It will be updated from CloudRadial automatically.
- Create a custom field (UDF) named Office365Id (text) for contact. It will be updated from CloudRadial automatically.
- Create a custom field (UDF) named Tenant365Id (text) for company/account. It will be updated from CloudRadial automatically.
- ConnectWise can match on Email and Home Email. Autotask can match on Email2 or Email3. Useful in cases where you are trying to reconcile onmicrosoft.com emails with PSA emails.
- May require rerunning the 365 PowerShell setup script. More information...
Article is closed for comments.