With support for a growing number of PSAs, CloudRadial's three way synchronization between CloudRadial, 365 and the PSA can vary based on the features supported by the various systems. Below is the list of sync features/options and the capabilities of each PSA CloudRadial supports.
|Sync to CloudRadial|
|Sync from 365||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sync from PSA||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Match 365 users with PSA users||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Manage by PSA Type Mapping (1)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Update CloudRadial from PSA territory and account manager.||✓||✓||-||-|
|Exclude users from sync based on email or filter||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sync logging details||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sync CloudRadial to/from PSA|
|Update PSA user details from 365||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Set PSA contact active status based on 365||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Update PSA contact with Office 365 account presence (2)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Update PSA contact with SupportPIN (3)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Update PSA contact with Office 365 Id (4)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Update PSA company with Office 365 Id (5)||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Ignore name updates from 365||✓||✓||-||-|
|Match on Office 365 alternate emails||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Match on PSA alternate emails (6)||✓||✓||-||-|
|Sync CloudRadial from Office 365|
|Include 365 user details including picture, alternate emails and assigned products||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Exclude licenses from sync based Office 365 SKU ID||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Exclude 365 users who do not have any listed licenses||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Ignore 365 users without first name and last name||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sync to Office 365|
|Self-service update for users to update their own 365 and PSA details (7)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- ConnectWise has a contact types field. For other PSAs, create a custom field (UDF) named TypeMapping (text or dropdown list) for contacts and use that field to specify the contact type.
- Create a custom field (UDF) named SupportPIN (text). It will be updated from CloudRadial automatically. ConnectWise will also add the Support PIN as a contact note.
- Create a custom field (UDF) named IsOffice365 (checkbox or text). It will be updated from CloudRadial automatically.
- Create a custom field (UDF) named Office365Id (text) for contact. It will be updated from CloudRadial automatically.
- Create a custom field (UDF) named Tenant365Id (text) for company/account. It will be updated from CloudRadial automatically.
- ConnectWise can match on Email and Home Email. Autotask can match on Email2 or Email3. Useful in cases where you are trying to reconcile onmicrosoft.com emails with PSA emails.
- May require rerunning the 365 PowerShell setup script. More information...