The original version of the Microsoft Partner PowerShell script did not include the User.ReadWrite.All permission. Because of this, users are not able to change their Office 365 details when clicking the pencil on their profile page.
The latest PowerShell script has this right added to the list of requested permissions. Partners who used the previous script can make the fix in their Azure Active Directory or simply rerun the script and replace the application ID and secret values.
Updating in Azure
- Go to portal.azure.com
- Open the Azure Active Directory tab.
- Go to App Registrations, then click on All Applications.
- Open the App "CloudRadial Partner Application (partnerid)"
- Go to API Permissions and add "User.ReadWrite.All"
- Click on the "Grant admin consent" button at the top of the page to apply.
- Users will need to log out and back in again.