By default, emails originating to your users from CloudRadial come from firstname.lastname@example.org. If a user replies to one of these messages, they are directed back to your support email address.
If you would like to use a custom domain as your email sending address and have already converted to a paid subscription, you can request a custom sending domain.
- Before requesting your sending domain, map a CNAME record to sparkpostmail.com. Usually this CNAME is "mail" or "email".
- If you are using Cloudflare, your CNAME cannot be masked and needs to return the actual CNAME value for verification. You can test using MXToolbox.
- Send your domain request with the CNAME and domain information to email@example.com.
- After we setup your domain, we will provide a TXT record to add to your primary domain. Once you've added this record and it's had time to populate, respond back to your original support request so that we can verify the record.
- Once the TXT record is verified, we will update your account and emails will show your custom sending domain.
- To white list this email address and our sending IP address for your users, use the information available here.
Emails sent on behalf of your account will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.