With the SkyKick integration, you'll be able to either provide reporting to clients on the status of their SkyKick service or promote the service to those clients without it.
There are two main steps to getting this to work in CloudRadial.
Step 1: Get the SkyKick Credentials
The SkyKick integration requires a user id and an access key. To obtain these:
- Log in to SkyKick with an administrator account.
- Enable developer access for your account:
- On the left-hand navigation, select Admin > Manage Users.
- Select the user and check the Enable Developer Access checkbox.
- Click Submit.
- Obtain your SkyKick API access keys:
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select "User Profile".
- At the bottom of this page is your User ID and your keys.
- Show the Primary Key under Partner subscription.
- In CloudRadial:
- Enter these two keys in CloudRadial in the integrations tab.
Step 2: Tie the ID to the Right Company
Once SkyKick is connected to the CloudRadial tenant, the next and final step is to tie the ID number from the SkyKick company to the company within CloudRadial. To do this:
- Navigate to Partner > Clients and find the client that needs SkyKick activated for them
- Edit the client using the 3 blue dot menu by their name
- Select the Integrations tab for that client
- Use the SkyKick Subscription Id field to enter their number. Use the Lookup button on the right-hand side to easily locate and add their ID number to the company in CloudRadial.
- Select Submit when finished
The SkyKick data will now display for that client under their Security > 365 Backup area on the feature set.