With SkyKick integration, you'll be able to either provide reporting to clients on the status of their SkyKick service or promote the service to those clients without it.
Get SkyKick Credentials
SkyKick integration requires a user id and an access key. To obtain these:
- Log in to SkyKick with an administrator account.
- Enable developer access for your account:
- On the left-hand navigation, select Admin > Manage Users.
- Select the user and check the Enable Developer Access checkbox.
- Click Submit.
- Obtain your SkyKick API access keys:
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select "User Profile".
- At the bottom of this page is your User ID and your keys.
- Show the Primary Key under Partner subscription.
- In CloudRadial:
- Enter these two keys in CloudRadial in the integrations tab.