Users can be automatically logged in to the desktop application.
To this, you must have allowed this feature under the settings for the desktop application and have their company configured with the domain SID.
1. Preparing the Desktop App's Settings
- Navigate to Partner > Settings
- Select Desktop Application (under the column for Configuration on the right)
- Select the Settings option at the top right
- Tick the box to Allow desktop automatic log in from Active Directory?
- Select the Submit button to save changes.
2. Specifying the SID of a Company
- Navigate to Partner > Clients
- Click on the 3 blue-dot menu by a client and click Edit
- Select the Integrations tab
- Enter the company's Active Directory SID
- Select Submit to save changes
Finding the SID of a Company
To find the domain SID of a local active directory account, run this command from the command prompt:
Paste the value provided by the response into the setting for the company.
Then, when the desktop application starts up, the user's local active directory account will attempt to match by SID for the company and then the email for the user in CloudRadial.
If these two items agree, the user is automatically logged into the desktop application.
To verify that local active directory is connected correctly, you can run the following command:
Note - Partner Administrators are blocked from this feature due to higher security requirements for these accounts.