CloudRadial is under constant development. Partners can help shape the product's direction and utility by submitting and upvoting feature requests. Feature requests are limited to users with paid subscriptions.
How to Submit a Feature Request
- Log into your CloudRadial tenant with a Partner-level account
- Navigate to Partner > Account
- Locate the Access Feature Requests button text at the top-right of the screen
Clicking that link takes you to our Feature Requests home page where you can browse, upvote, and submit your own.
About Feature Requests
- Feature requests aren't guaranteed to be completed by the CloudRadial development team. While they are a major factor in what CloudRadial prioritizes to develop, there are many great ideas to consider and our team must select a handful per sprint cycle.
- The feature requests page can't be accessed via a link. The portal utilizes a special form of single sign-on (SSO) to the feature request site, so going through the Partner > Account page is a must.
- Upon submitting a feature request, you will be notified by email relating to comments and status changes of your feature requests. That way, you do not need to come back to the feature request page to see the status of it.