During our first few years, CloudRadial grew rapidly both in users and features. Along the way, we became critical to our partner's success and client engagement. With this in mind, we decided to address both short-term product challenges and better align ourselves strategically with the market changes we see coming.
The MSP industry and IT services continue evolving. On-premise has given way to the cloud with an unfathomable number of one-for-one migrations. But this new cloud capability is enabling new analytics, integration, and orchestration opportunities that didn't exist when things were running locally. To get at this opportunity, MSPs must engage better with clients and develop more strategic relationships. To help you understand the path to and benefits of engagement maturity, we've put together a document that shows you how to move past the typical chaos of new clients and becoming a true vCIO strategic partner. Read more at https://www.cloudradial.com/engagement-maturity.
With engagement maturity driving vision, we're defining CloudRadial in a new category of Client Services Automation (CSA). We see a partner's CSA platform as critical to success as the current PSA platforms such as ConnectWise, Autotask, Syncro, BMS, Halo, and others. With this focus, we are adding developers to deliver more automation, improved consolidated reporting, more integrations, more APIs, and improved client collaborations. Look for many exciting things coming in these areas. Plus, we still have a ton of great feature suggestions to work through!
Driving client engagement is about mindset. To help partners understand the engagement mindset, we've added partner success manager positions for more proactive outreach and once again updated and improved our support resources with the following:
- Improved and updated academy content focusing on the why as well as the how.
- Improved Jumpstart process with more resources and guidance.
If you are an existing client who bought before we had these resources, reach out to your Partner Success Manager at email@example.com to get set up with the new resources.
From a development standpoint, just since last February, CloudRadial has shipped over 150 updates to CloudRadial to address minor features, fixes, and performance improvements. We are also hard at work on a new ordering workflow engine to address a whole slew of new capabilities (more on this coming in December). Since our last update, we've also shipped the following:
- Breach Secure Now! - Bring BSN reporting into CloudRadial under the new Security > Identity tab.
- TopLeft Project Reporting - Integrate TopLeft's client portal into the new Account > Projects tab.
- ClipTraining Course Integration - Integrate ClipTraining courses and channels directly into University > Courses or from menu items.
- Mixpanel Analytics - For Enterprise clients, get details on CloudRadial portal usage.
- Archive Beta API - Add and manage report archives via API.
- Token API - Add and update tokens to provide custom dropdowns and form data for clients.
- Halo PSA - Use CloudRadial to upgrade your Halo client portal.
- Custom OData Filter for 365 Sync - Create detailed syncs from Office 365 to CloudRadial to PSA.
- Bigger Brains Additions - Deploy updated course catalogs with recent changes.
- Type / SubType / Item Form Questions - Use service catalog questions to improve PSA triage.
- Meeting Templates - Create templates for meetings to create more consistency.
- Enhanced Assessments - Gain productivity with improved features with CloudRadial assessments.
But development isn't the full story. We're also continuing to look for ways to improve our security at every stage, including code scans, vulnerability scans, and constantly improving processes,
Thanks for helping us on our journey. We appreciate everyone who has contributed feedback to help us understand where you are headed. Remember to watch the news sidebar in the product for updates.