- Added improved logging.
- Added retry capability to agent check-in.
- Added automatic uninstall when company or partner is no longer provisioned.
- Fixed issues relating to capturing profile information on some Macs and improved logging.
- Fixed issues related to missing data in local Mac profile information.
- The installer is now available under Partner Clients > Agents along with the Windows installer download.
- The installer now downloads the right version based on Intel and Apple M1 chips and is pre-coded with the right company information. This eliminates the need for command line parameters.
- The encryption status of volumes is included based on FileVault settings.
- Internal IP addresses are now included.
This release is not ready for production work but is designed to test against different Mac OSX versions and test the installation process. Features include:
- Background daemon execution with daily check-ins.
- Support for Intel and Apple M1 devices.
- Collection of base information including CPU, memory, and applications.