You can easily integrate Calendly into your CloudRadial ticketing using the confirmation page settings. To integrate Calendly:
- Edit your catalog item (report a problem or request service)
- Choose the Confirmation tab
- Click on the source code button </>
- Paste the code below, changing the link to the URL specific to your technician/team.
- For more details on how to find your sharable Calendly link, see this article.
- Click on the source code button </> a second time to close the HTML editing. You should see the Calendly form displayed. (if you don't close the source editing, the changes won't be saved).
- Below is a sample HTML code is recommended for use.
<iframe src="YourCalendlyLinkGoesHere!" width="100%" height="800px"" scrolling="yes" style="border:0;"></iframe>
Now, when items are submitted, the user will receive a prompt for scheduling.
Article is closed for comments.