CloudRadial continues to be the only portal that offers true IT co-management for MSPs.
From the beginning, we believed that improving the client experience was more than about looks. We believed that the client experience should be collaborative with client-focused functions and full transparency of IT information.
Our very first launch included client-editing of content, integrated service catalogs, and a built-in learning management system. This latest release builds on this with client-level branding.
Custom Client Branding and URLs
Daily, more end-users are embracing the CloudRadial portal.
They're making it their own with customized applications, knowledge base articles, training courses, and reports. So much so that they've reached the point where they want it to look like their portal rather than the MSPs.
CloudRadial now offers client-level branding for the site (and even the login page) with a custom client URL.
Customization is easy and is accessed when editing the client in CloudRadial under the Branding tab. From here you can customize:
- Theme and theme options
- Email settings
- Custom company URL
- Login page logo and wallpaper
- Google and Office 365 log in options
For more technical information on how this works, please see our support article here.
Another feature of this release is the ability to manage certificates, similar to the way domains are managed. This includes tracking of expiration dates through a policy.
Plus, a unified certificates report is available under Partner > Reports to track expirations across all clients. Certificates are available as a subtab under Infrastructure > Domains.
- Added the ability to submit a ticket from an Assessment item.
- Added the ability to remove the Microsoft 365 login from the main partner login page.
- Fixed bug where Dropbox data was not written every time. This facilitates the use cases where the data is moved out of the Dropbox folder for processing.
- Known Bug - HP has removed their warranty API from service so currently updates to that information are unavailable.
Join the List
To stay alert to issues with CloudRadial, be sure and subscribe to our status page at https://status.cloudradial.net
Article is closed for comments.