This month's update ticks off a much-requested feature in CloudRadial - banners. Banners can now be displayed on the log in page, home pages and service pages or in any combination.
Banners enable you to notify users though the portal for:
- Holiday or office hour changes
- Major outages
- Upcoming updates
- New products or services
- And more...
Banners help prevent tickets, improve communications, and pique interest in new services. Banners can be targeted based on user and company groups to provide flexibility to target only relevant audiences.
Banners can be found under Partner > Marketing and complement CloudRadial's other communication options including Broadcasts, Email and Mailing Lists. More information on banners can be found within this article: https://support.cloudradial.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053847992
- Header scripts now enable you to load additional types of elements beyond scripts and styles such as "call-us" blocks for chat applications.
- Date Editor has been reworked in forms to enable date entry in locale format with improved calendar lookup.
- Added company lab to reset user log in ability when users had been previously excluded from log in through the sync options.
- Added ability to remove all exclusion rules for a company.
- Added ability to bulk exclude users from PSA where company has thousands of users that need to be excluded such as in education and non-profits. If you need this capability, please contact support as it must be done by support on a company-by-company basis.
- Fixed bug where the desktop application would open up to a blank page after a reboot. The current Desktop Application is now at version 3.3 and is available for download under Partner > Settings.
- Fixed bug where Syncro was retrieving archived companies in company lookup.
- Fixed bug where virtual servers would change serial numbers and cause duplicates. Virtual servers and endpoints now ignore serial numbers and lookup only by name.