Note - Information captured by the agent is not viewable until the web application is updated. Go to Partner > Clients > Agents (Tab) to view your current agent versions. To update tenant agents to the latest version, go to Partner > Account > Labs (Tab) and choose the Rebuild Agents option.
- Improved detection of removable media.
- Fixed issue where Security Key was not added to builds.
- Pickup Datto RMM device ID if available.
- Fixed bug that occurs if the endpoint is missing a needed WMI provider which prevented check-ins. In this case, some endpoint information, such as system memory, may come back as missing or 0.
- Fixed bug with errors on check-in for older machines without current TPM setup.
- Fixed bug with Windows OS release number reporting.
- Added retry check-in on connection errors.
- Added capture of graphic card information.
- Added capture of TPM & UEFI information.
- Added capture of service information.
- Added capture of share drives.
- Added capture of battery information.
- Updated install info with correct version information after upgrading.
- Added capture of desktop application version information.
- Added capture of Intune information.
- Added capture of Windows Defender status information.
- Reworked latitude/longitude tracking related to issues with some wireless cards.
- Updated detection of the local IP address.
- Removed reference to dyndns.org for external IP address lookup.
- Added capture of the number of monitors.
- Added capture of time zone information.
- Added capture of Screen Connect ID.
- Added capture of audit policies.
- Added capture of build version.
- Added capture of local active directory information.
- Removed the version number from the program name and placed it in the install info.
- Added capture of product number for HP warranty lookups.
- Updated agent backend infrastructure for improved scalability and regionalized access.
- Improved Windows screensaver detection (only for local account screensavers).
- Improved support for 32-bit Windows.