CloudRadial continues to evolve to help MSPs work more closely with their clients. This release is a major update with important new enhancements (so apologies in advance for the length of this post).
- Improved 365 reporting
- Knowledge base article feedback
- Full support for Syncro and Kaseya BMS
- Page breaks and categories in question forms
- Feedback templates w/o images
- CloudRadial API preview
- Improved chat widget integration
- And more...
Assessments - First Release
CloudRadial has led the way in automating a great deal of the QBR and client reporting process. However, there are still items that must be reviewed manually. CloudRadial's new assessments module helps you make those efforts consistent, scalable and client facing across all of your clients.
Assessments document items for review and remediation covering topics such as:
- Cloud deployments
- Work from home setups
- Client onboarding
- Disaster recovery
- Continuity planning
- Office 365 setup
- Migration readiness
- Training requirements
- HIPAA compliance
- NIST compliance
- GDPR compliance
- and much more
Though assessments are often conducted using Excel, Word or other internal tools, assessments become much more valuable when they are:
- Comparable between occurrences (runs)
To make assessments easy to create, they can be uploaded from Excel files or built from content-controlled templates. Templates can be imported into an assessment as a one-time use or be replicated automatically based on users, endpoints or servers.
These methods make it very easy to share content between partners and we encourage everyone to use our Community to take advantage of this capability.
Assessments show up under the Compliance tab. Like other tabs, you'll be able to manage and rename assessments through feature sets and custom sidebar naming.
Expect more enhancements with assessments over the next few months as we gain feedback.
Best of all - there is no additional charge for this new feature.
Much more information is available here: https://radials.io/assessments
Office 365 Reporting
Helping clients see the various email addresses and user groups is now simplified through new options under the Usage > Users tab.
Options now exist to view and filter users by alternate email addresses and Office 365 groups. These tabs are automatically hidden if the client is not on Office 365.
To help determine the value of your knowledge base, articles now feature the ability to rate an article's usefulness. Usefulness is tracked by articles within a company, by content package and reporting for it is available under Partner > Reports.
Syncro and Kaseya BMS
We now support Syncro and Kaseya BMS PSAs with:
- Selection of Syncro or BMS as a supported PSA
- Matching companies to CloudRadial companies
- Syncing contacts with CloudRadial
- Updating contacts from Office 365
- API submission of tickets
- Ticket viewing and searching
- Ticket updates with feedback
- User notes viewing
- User file upload
- Invoice viewing
- Workflow for company admin approvals
Question Page Breaks and Categories
Support and service ticket forms often become lengthy and it helps to visually organize responses.
New question types are available to assist with formatting. Page Breaks now provide a tabbed interface at the top of the forms and categories provide separators between questions. Because all required questions must be answered before submission, alert bubbles appear on the page break showing the number of required questions still unanswered.
Feedback Template Improvements
Outlook often gets in the way of getting feedback due to it's default of not downloading images. CloudRadial now provides an imageless template to provide buttons rather than images to solicit feedback from clients. The template is available under Partner > Feedback > Settings (at the top right of the page).
CloudRadial API Preview
CloudRadial is working to allow deeper integration with existing systems. Our new API will evolve based on the needs expressed by requests.
The API is already being used in 3rd party applications such as immy.bot - a very powerful tool to help with agent deployment and a whole lot more. More information is available here: https://radials.io/api
Chat Widget Integration
Integrating third-party chat clients in the header scripts is a frequently used feature of CloudRadial. But, because the script loads before the application, it hasn't been possible to prefill the chat settings for email and user name.
- Planner Changes - Planner cards can now have both project and monthly quantities and amounts specified. Existing data has been migrated to the new layout based on whether the monthly label is specified and whether the item was flagged as project or MRR.
- PDF Report Updates - Feedback reporting is now available in the PDF client reports. Toggle this option on under Partner > Settings > Report Templates.
- JSON Webhook - You can now trigger a custom JSON webhook after a ticket submission. More information is available here.
- Multiple Auvik Sites - You can now specify multiple Auvik sites for client sites.
- Unused Office 365 Policy - You can now create a policy to flag Office 365 licenses that are available but not assigned.
- ConnectBooster Menu Item - You can now create a menu option to open ConnectBooster with single-sign-on from a menu item. Specify @PaymentPortal as the URL and choose ConnectBooster in integrations and CloudRadial will automatically open the ConnectBooster portal.
- Updated CPU List - We've added hundreds of new CPUs to our performance list to reduce the number of "unknown" performance issues.
- Agent and Application URLs - Going forward, CloudRadial will start using consistent URLs for the data agent and the desktop application so you won't need to update your install scripts every time we update a version.
- Desktop Agent Updates - Please view the change log available here.
- Data Agent Updates - Please view the change log available here.
- Fixed bug with course question reordering.
- Fixed bug where Lenovo warranty lookups were not working for some workstations.
- Other partner reported bugs.
Article is closed for comments.