Please rebuild the installer if you do not see the latest version in your Desktop Application settings.
To rebuild the installer:
1. Navigate to Partner > Settings > Desktop Application (under the Configuration column)
2. Use the Rebuild Installer option at the bottom right of the download dialogue
v4.4.0 (Update Strongly Recommended)
- Updated internal browser to Chromium 108.0.5359.125, which includes 8 important security fixes.
- Fixed bug with Duo certificates interfering with login.
- Fixed bug with application not coming to front when tray icon clicked.
- Removed the reliance on a third-party library for updates. Now users will be notified about updates at program launch through a Windows toast message if you have enabled the "Check for Updates" option under Partner > Settings > Desktop Application > Settings. The version is based on the desktop version of your build.
- Updated internal browser to Chromium 98 to address the latest security issues.
- Updated install to remove the Cache registry key, which fixes the issue of login sometimes looping and not completing. Except for automatic login through local AD or Intune, deploying this version requires users to log in again but fix any issues related to CloudRadial security changes.
- Updated internal browser to Chromium 96 to address the latest security issues.
- Added an option to the About page to clear the local login cache in case of any future issues.
- Reworked the screen capture dialog box to simplify usage.
- Added the option for users to receive desktop notifications via Windows toast notifications rather than a popup message list.
- Added new registry key options for program startup. Set these values under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Azurative\CloudRadial.
- Logging - String value set to true/false to enable more debugging information logged to the downloads folder.
- RenderingMethod - Default now renders on-screen. If this presents problems on shared desktop environments, set RenderingMethod to "offscreen" (no quotes). When the offscreen mode is set, drag/drop no longer works.
- ErrorAlerts - Set value to true to see more details concerning desktop crashes. These typically arise where restrictive policies prevent the Chromium browser from loading correctly.
- Upgraded internal Chromium browser to version 91.
- Open Web App toolbar option now opens to the current page in the desktop app.
- Catalog items now always send diagnostic information if the option is set under Desktop settings.
- Fixed bug where ConnectWise Sell links wouldn't open to the Order Porter.
- Fixed bug with user not showing up in the attached info added to the ticket.
- Fixed bug where menu icons appeared squished on lower resolution monitors.
- Fixed bug where drag/drop did not work with the file dialogs.
- Fixed bug where user login failed to carry over between sessions.
- Fixed bug where alternate menu links didn't always work to launch local applications.
- Added "screenshot" back as a special command to trigger the screenshot function.
- Fixed bug where desktop wouldn't display on first icon click.
- Fixed bug where message clear didn't clear messages on the server.
- Fixed bug where "mailto:" prefix didn't work for URLs.
- Fixed bug with spellcheck occasionally crashing the application.
- Fixed bug with occasionally disappearing cursor.
- Fixed bug with diagnostic file not flagged as internal in ConnectWise.
- Fixed bug with an occasional blank screen after reboot.
- Allow opening of tray app with a single click.
- Fixed bug with date and times in notifications showing incorrect values.
- Fixed bug so that local AD checks the user's email first before UPN name to determine the user's correct log-in ID.
- Bug fixes.
- Added support for protocol to open Fastpath search - clientportal://fastpath.
- Faster screen rendering.
- Bug fixes.
- Added support for browser protocol clientportal:// which is set during install. Use this prefix with the routing part of a CloudRadial URL such as clientportal://app/service/status.
- Bug fixes with diagnostics generation.
- Bug fixes with local Active Directory automatic login.
- Auto-login from Azure AD (must be enabled in company and desktop application settings).
- Auto-login from Local Active Directory (requires SID completed in company integrations and must be enabled under desktop application settings).
- Sends diagnostic information as an attachment for ConnectWise and Autotask tickets.
- Sticky broadcast message dialog.
- Reduced memory usage while minimized.
- Snipping region or all monitor screen capture.
- Open web app client portal link from the desktop.
- Minor updates to user interface (UI).
- Hotkey support to open desktop to help screen.
- Updated browser control.
- Bug fixes.
- Initial release.