This month we are rolling out much improved training, broadcasts, warranty info and more.
CloudRadial is both a tool and a strategy for managing clients. Getting everyone in your organization trained to their full potential can be a challenge. That's why we are introducing the CloudRadial Academy which provides on demand training on over 35 courses organized in focused learning paths.
Getting Started with the Academy
Accessing the academy is as simple as going to the Academy tab under Partner Account and inviting your staff to the academy. Each will get an invite to access the training and you'll be able to track and review everyone's course activity and completions from within CloudRadial.
The CloudRadial Academy is part of our commitment to ensure you are successful including:
- CloudRadial FastTrack to make sure you get up-to-speed with the product as quickly and effectively as possible with a dedicated onboarding coach
- CloudRadial Community for in-depth discussions among partners
- CloudRadial Support for first-class support with your questions or issues
- CloudRadial Deployment Blueprint for the resources you need for a successful roll-out to clients
- CloudRadial Feature Requests to give you a say in how the product is developed (available from the Partner Account tab)
The CloudRadial Academy is included with your CloudRadial subscription.
After working through broadcast issues during the beta, we realized that the platform we based broadcast on was not going to scale effectively over tens of thousands of workstations, so we went back to the drawing board and rebuilt everything. The good news, this new approach has resulted in a solution that is not only scalable, but is included at no extra charge.
With broadcast, you can push notices to users in the web app, those using the desktop app and into company messages for future reference. It also allows you to push out ticket update notifications from Autotask and ConnectWise Manage when you add a new note to a ticket. The setting for this is under Partner Settings in the settings summary on that page.
To try broadcast, make sure the broadcast feature is enabled for your company in CloudRadial. You can see the status in the client list and you can change the setting by company individually or using the Edit All feature.
For more information on Broadcast, see this video on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuI5HDbZDr4
- HP warranty information - We now pull warranty and ship date for HP laptops and workstations, in addition to that information from Dell and Lenovo.
- Course user dashboard - With the addition of over 100 courses from the Bigger Brains catalog, it was becoming difficult for users to see their current progress. The course page now provides a top header dashboard for an easy way to see current current courses and requirements.
- Smaller and faster - The entire CloudRadial platform was updated to .NET Core resulting in smaller downloads and improved speed.
- Fixed bug with duplicate feedbacks being generated.
- Fixed bug with tokens not being replaced before generating a PDF of an article.
- Fixed bug where Addigy syncs for Mac information were not running daily.
- Removed compliance percentage from policies which has been superseded by allowing specific exceptions.