To setup CloudRadial for use with ConnectWise, you will need to create an API user in ConnectWise and then use those credentials in CloudRadial.
- Go to System Members.
- Click on the API Members tab.
- Click + to create a new API member.
- Create a member ID, name and set the system admin level to cover the entire organization. Leave the Service Defaults blank.
- Click the Save button (but not save and close).
- Click on the API Keys tab.
- Click + to create a new API key. Name the key and press Save.
- This will create a Public and Private key. Copy those values.
- Go to Partner Settings.
- Click on the PSA option on the right side of the screen.
- Choose ConnectWise and enter your URL, company ID and the public and private keys you generated above.
- Press the Test Credentials option by the password name that shows up after you enter the keys.
After you test credentials you can also setup other options as well on this page. At a minimum you should fill:
- Boards - Enter (or lookup) at least one board that is used as the default for new ticket creation.
- Cancelled and Closed Status - Enter the statuses used for each or if there is no cancelled status on your board, just enter the same status as used for Closed. Be sure the status name and casing match exactly with what you have in ConnectWise. For example if your closed status is >Closed, be sure to include the greater than sign with the entry.