This update delivers an updated version of the Desktop Tray Application and improves content searching for users.
Desktop Tray Application version 2.0
This version of the desktop application fixes several bugs and provides improvements with the screenshot process.
- The screenshot links and buttons have been removed and screenshots are now integrated with submitting a problem report or service request forms. In the desktop app, a checkbox is now provided at the bottom of the form to attach a screenshot to the ticket. Users no longer must take a screenshot before submitting a ticket. In addition, existing tickets can be updated with a screenshot when viewing the ticket and no longer requires a previous step.
- Videos can now be viewed inside the desktop app to allow Bigger Brains and other content to be viewed without opening up the web version of CloudRadial.
- Quotes and agreement PDFs have been improved so they can now be viewed inside the application.
Users can update to this latest version using the "Check for Updates" feature under the Help menu.
Important: The download link for the desktop application has changed and the previous link provided no longer works. The download file has now been moved to CloudRadial's CDN to allow for better deployment speed to user computers.
In keeping with Microsoft's evolving UI, the search box at the top of the page is now open all the time. Searching has been improved to include menu items so that content is available quicker throughout the application.
- Add agent scoring and company scoring to Partner Feedback.
- Added the ability to impersonate a client admin with all features regardless of the client's feature set.
- Added beta support for Syncro PSA.
- Fixed bug where users who could not log in were counted towards Bigger Brain licensing.
- Improved speed for publishing to a large number of companies.
- Fixed bug where deleted drives showed up under endpoints.