CloudRadial allows you to sync contacts from Office 365 to your PSA and will update contacts in the PSA with the information found in Office 365. To help you know which users are synced from 365, you can add a custom field (ConnectWise) or UDF (Autotask) labeled "IsOffice365" to the contact entity. Then, as users are synced/updated from CloudRadial, those from Office 365 will have this field updated so that you can see which users in the PSA are also listed in the client's Office 365 tenant.
- Go to System -> Setup Tables.
- Open the Custom Fields setup table.
- Add a custom field of type Checkbox with the Field Caption of "IsOffice365".
- Go to Admin -> Features & Settings.
- Go to Application Wide (Shared) Features.
- Choose User Defined Fields.
- Choose the Contacts tab and add a Numeric field with the Name "IsOffice365". You should specify 0 decimal places and set the default value to 0.
- Contacts in Office 365 will have this field set to a value of 1.
Please allow for an overnight sync to update all of your company contacts. Or, you can manually initiate a sync for a specific client to test. Please make sure that the field name is specified exactly with the correct casing. Also note, that if you have excluded any users from sync, their Office 365 status will not be updated.