CloudRadial continues to innovate as the leading (and only) Account Management Automation Platform. It delivers the ultimate client portal for engaging and managing MSP and CSP clients. This update brings new features to help you better communicate with clients including:
- Desktop Application (Tray App) Beta
- Broadcast Message Beta
- Marketing Lists
And, as always, this update continues to add new features that address various needs identified by our partners and most importantly for new users...
CloudRadial now has a growing library of instruction videos on our YouTube Channel. Be sure to check out the channel and please subscribe.
Desktop Application (Beta)
The Client Portal desktop application (tray app) has been the most requested feature on the roadmap and is now in beta. The Client Portal app brings the full web based experience integrated with the end-users PC. With the Client Portal, you can:
- Provide always on and fast access to all CloudRadial features through a convenient tray application.
- Define custom branding and logos for your Client Portal application.
- Allow execution of existing web apps or locally installed PC applications.
- Capture configuration information from every ticket submitted.
- Allow users to easily create and include a screenshot with any ticket (for ConnectWise and Autotask).
This feature is in beta with an expected release in February. Please request access using the information in this document.
Broadcast Messages (Beta)
Along with the Desktop Application beta is the the new Broadcast Message beta. Broadcasting allows you to send messages out to users in real-time to the a client's CloudRadial web app or the new Client Portal. Messages delivered to the Client Portal are also displayed in Windows notifications.
Besides direct messaging, broadcast messages keep users updated as changes are made to their tickets when using the ConnectWise or Autotask PSA.
Broadcast Messages are tightly integrated with the standard Company Messages functionality allowing broadcast messages to be read later by users who weren't connected when the message was sent and even allowing the delivery of messages by email using the Daily Digest.
Note: The ability to deliver messages in real-time to all active users has required new infrastructure to support this capability, and pricing for this feature has yet to be determined.
Like the Desktop Application, Broadcast Messages require you to request beta access by opening a support ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Lists / MailChimp Integration
Coordinate clients and users with 3rd party email software is often so painful it makes it hard to get critical emails out on demand. CloudRadial's Marketing List feature allows you create and update email lists based on:
- User group (role)
- Company group (tag)
- Products installed / not installed
Lists you create are updated nightly and can be downloaded for import into email software. If you've connected MailChimp under Partner Settings -> Integrations, lists will also update a MailChimp audience with the right list tags.
- Added the ability to manage content packages by company group membership only. This option ensures that a company won't have the content package unless they are members of the company group. This option turns off the package's ability to be added selectively by company.
- Added a Draft status to planner items so you can work on items that clients cannot view.
- Reworked the Planner Item settings page to better utilize the item's status including the new draft option.
- Added a Planner "Save as" option so you can save a copy locally or in the Partner Content area.
- Updated the data collection agent to version 188.8.131.52. This update adds a check for user local administrator access. Please make sure your agents are updated to the latest version. Agent versions prior to 184.108.40.206 will stop checking in after February 1, 2020. Agents should have updated automatically, but sometimes antivirus or other issues prevent update. You can verify agent versions under Partner Reports -> Endpoints & Servers. Simple reinstall the agent from the current agent links to upgrade.
- Added the ability to add your own scripts to your CloudRadial site where you wish to offer built-in 3rd party chat or track page views with options other than Zendesk Chat or Google.
- Added the ability to use ConnectWise Type Mapping to "reset" a user's group memberships by removing groups other than the one specified.
- Added specific suggestions based on best-practices setup. To review a customized list of recommendations, go to Partner Account and choose the Advisories tab.
- Added the ability to specify custom ticket approvers for catalog items. More information on the approval process can be found in this document.
- Added media lookup dialog to make it easier to find the correct image where required.
- Added the ability to bulk edit company tokens using Partner Clients "Edit All" capability.
- Added dollar totals for account planner columns.
- Added the ability to block endpoints that are continuing to check-in but are no longer under your control. Option is located on the lower ride side of the endpoint or server view.
- Added the ability to remove time entries from ticket notes. The option is under the settings for Partner Settings -> PSA.
- Updated the Dell warranty API to the latest version so that Dell warranty info is now updated correctly.
- Fixed issue where meeting attachments could not be loaded when a meeting was first created.
- Fixed issue where endpoints weren't automatically deleting based on retention days in agent settings.
- Fixed issue with users logging in based on a domain for situations where user email addresses are not previously synced but the email domain is assigned to a company.
- Fixed issue where users coming from a Google login were not showing up under Partner Clients -> User tab.
- Fixed issue with users updating their Office 365 personal details where the business phone was not set.
- Fixed issue where Publish All content sometimes failed.
- Fixed issue with removing Autotask child accounts.